METPOINT DPM : Dew point measuring devices
- Humidity in compressed air is a well-known problem and can lead to severe consequential damage. In particular in demanding applications, malfunctions in production plants can have serious consequences.
- Costly standstills and increased expenses for deficient products and quality assurance quickly add up.
- With the temperature, the relative humidity and the dew point , mobile and stationary dew point measuring devices made by BEKO TECHNOLOGIES precisely measure the critical parameters in compressed air and other gases.
Stationary dew point measurement (sensor SD21/23 / display BDL compact)
- With the stationary dew point measuring device, the data of the continuous measurements are indicated on the display and simultaneously automatically stored in the data logger. An alarm relay is triggered when the adjusted limit value is exceeded. The user will therefore directly receive a message if the process parameters are critical.
- METPOINT BDL portable: universal handheld measuring device.
- The METPOINT® BDL portable is a handheld measuring device designed for universal use and features an integrated data logger for collecting information on key parameters, such as con-sumption and flow rates, vacuum and pressure levels, as well as residual moisture and dew point.
Components of the optionally available METPOINT® DPM stationary set
We recommend the delivery as plug & play complete set.
1. Sensor DPM SD23
2. MK-Basic-PN16 measuring chamber with rapid-locking coupling
3. Datenlogger METPOINT BDL data logger compact
Optional: Datenlogger METPOINT BDL data logger portable, Sensor SD11 or SD21
Stationary type, Portable type sensor SD21/23 / display BDL compact
Dew point Measuring device