One of the flagship products of BALTUR SPA, the high performance Gas burner with low NOx and CO emissions in accordance with European standard EN676: class 3 emission.
With a very high turn down ratio (1:5) this burner performs over a very wide range. A very good choice for wide range of applications in surface coating, treatment, boilers, ovens etc
- Fuel Natural Gas / LPG
- Operation Mechanical Modulation
- Minimum Thermal Power 80 KW
- Maximum Thermal Power 410 KW
- Min flow rate (Sm/H) 8 (NG) / 5.80 kg/h (LPG)
- Max flow rate (Sm/H) 43 (NG) / 29.76 kg/h (LPG)
- Electric power supply type AC/ 1 phase/ 230V/ 50 Hz
- Fan Motor Power (kW) 0.4
- Weight without packaging (kg) 29
- Weight with packaging (kg) 31
- Width (mm) 980
- Depth (mm) 540
- Height (mm) 480
- Gas burner compliant with European standard EN676. Electronic operation at two progressive stages.
- Continuous modulation operation by installing P.I.D. controller in the control panel (to be ordered separately with modulation probe).
- Modulation ratio 1:5.
- Gas burner with low NOx and CO emissions in accordance with European standard EN676: class 3.
- Regulating combustion air and blast-pipe.
- Combustion air intake with throttle damper. Air flow adjustment with mechanical cam.
- Fully closing air damper on shutdown to avoid loss of heat through the chimney.
- Maintenance facilitated by the possibility of removing the combustion head without having to remove the burner from the boiler.
- Sliding boiler coupling flange to adapt the blast-pipe to the various types of boilers.
- CE version gas train is complete with butterfly valve, operation and safety valve with electromagnetic drive, minimum pressure switch, pressure regulator and gas filter.
- Possibility to choose gas train with valve tightness control.
- Fail proof connectors for burner/gas train connection
- Gas train exit: low.
- Flame detection by ionisation electrode with connector for micro amp meter.
- 7-pole socket for burner electric and thermostatic supply.
- 4-pole socket for second stage control or for the connection of the PID electronic regulator.
AC 1 PHASE
SUPPLY ALONGWITH DUNGS MULTIBLOCK